Sunday, December 4, 2011

Is getting a credit card really a bad idea?

95% of what I'm reading is that credit card is the worst idea ever. I'm planning on just using it for online shopping since I basically live off of online shopping and I'm seriously tired of using a debit card. I'm pretty sure I will be a responsible shopper as I am under 18 and it won't be my money. (co-sign) I really want a credit card to make my online-shopping easier but everyone keeps saying getting credit card is hell.





Opinions please?|||Sorry but in the U.S.A. you can not sign a contract until your 18-years old even with a co-signer.





You can have one of your parents make you a authorized user on one of their credit cards until then.





As far as good or bad idea, that depends entirely on the way the card is used. If you never exceed 30% of your total credit limit and pay the account off in full before the due date you will be fine.|||getting a credit card is not a bad idea . it is not everytime a bad idea it also have a lots of advantage.


Sometimes it helps u in d arggent time so ti is not a bad idea getting a credit card.|||If you're under 18, you can't get a credit card.





If you're over 18, you should only get a credit card if you can afford to pay the full amount every month, and therefore avoid costs|||Get your credit card man, but pay your dues on time. It's not a bad idea at all. I use my card for the past 4 years. You need it when your pocket is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment