Saturday, December 17, 2011

How do I establish credit if I do not want to get a credit card?

I was told today that I can have a credit card. I like to save up money and then buy what I can. I do NOT want to buy something with money I do not have, and then make payments/debt. A credit card just is not my style. Oh and then credit card also have extra fees, and I do not understand how they work. Is there another way to establish credit without payments?|||There are only 2 ways to establish credit.





Either by using credit cards (revolving accounts) or by taking out a car, boat, motorcycle, computer, furniture, home or other type of personal installment loan and making the payments as agreed.





Simply use the cards for everyday things you would normally pay cash for and pay them off in full every month before the due dates.|||How I use my credit cards.

I use one for gas, and one for food.

When the bill comes in I pay the bill in full.

I have never paid a penny in fees or in interest.

I have 800+ scores just by using credit cards alone.



Any other way of establishing credit will cost you.

That is when establishing credit does not make sense.



Read all you can about credit cards.

More than 52% of the population pay in full each month.

They are the ones that carry top scores and have never paid any interest.

Consider getting a card and using it for only things you need.

Never buy anything that you can't afford to pay in full eat the end of the month.



Credit is an important part of your life.

Employers check, so do landlords and car insurance companies.

And.. you may want to buy a home someday many years in the future.

A good credit history will come in handy...|||Yes. Take a personal loan from your bank for 1000 for a 12 month term. Put the money in your Account and make a payment each month. Pay it back in full in 11 months. You have now established credit|||You could try a mail order catalogue. From this you will achieve a credit history without much pain. You must be good at paying back on time. Spend in small amounts only. Don't get into debt and demands.|||There is no way to establish credit unless you take a loan or get a credit card and USE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment