Saturday, December 17, 2011

What can thieves potentially do with your credit card information?

If I were to get my credit card stolen tomorrow, what could happen? I mean I don't understand how people buy stuff with the credit card because it is basicallly always trackable because of the shipping address of stuff they buy online or cameras in the store? How do they get away with that crap?|||Criminal steals your credit card.





Criminal is having a long distance relationship with some lonely sap on the internet.





Criminal convinces lonely sap to accept packages for him and fore ward to his current location. Usually in africa or mexico. This is where he told lonely sap he or she was working.





Lonely sap starts receiving packages and shipping them to the new love of his or her life overseas. At his or her expense. So they are being taken advantage of also.





Lonely sap spends a fortune before finally realizing they have been duped.|||"ACTING IN CONCERT"


Identity thieves work in large groups.. I had my credit card stolen and they always went to the same place to buy goods because their friends work at these stores. They cloned my drivers license and made copies of my check book and passed the copies around all over the state of Washington. They are a very creative bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment