Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i incorporate online payment with credit card on my website?

I currently have a website and I would like to sell my services on there. I would like to accept credit cards as payment. How do I incorporate this into my website. Who can I use to process my credit card payments?|||There are many things to consider in making that decision.





Do you have a shopping cart?


How fast do you want the funds into your acount?


Would you process the card over the internet or by phone?





You can get a complete package for the shopping cart and credit card processing. However, you need to consider a few things.





First. If you want the credit card sales to be automatically put into your bank account within 48hrs, PayPal is a bad option. It can take a few days for the transaction to hit your account and you must manually transfer the funds. A traditional merchant account will get the funds there quicker.





Second. PRICE. Make sure you are on the right pricing program. Will you be selling to businesses or individuals? You need to make sure and clarify the difference with the processor you choose.





Third. If you are taking your orders via the phone with just a informative website, all you need is a Virtual Terminal. Do not get a machine!





You can get more information here:





http://www.omnitranz.com





Good Luck!|||Yes, PayPal is the best way, and most popular, but you can also get a Merchant Account. You can inquire in banks and do a web search. Some people hate Paypal, so it's good to have an alternative payment method, just in case and you don't lose the sale.





Nancala :)


http://www.ncslearnalanguageresources.co鈥?/a>|||I use PayPal. You send the customer an email invoice through PayPal and the customer can pay with his PayPal account or credit card. It will cost you about 3% of the transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment