Thursday, December 8, 2011

How can I see all of my credit card numbers?

I once got a credit card and cut it up immediately so I wouldn't use it. I don't remember why (I realize this was stupid!) So how do I find that card and/or the company that issues it? Do I have to pay for a credit report?|||They should still be sending you bills with $0 balances on them, every month, and the number will be on them.





Are you sure you aren't just trying to get us to tell you how to find someone elses number?|||Just apply for another one.|||freecreditreport.com this will get you the name and contact number of any credit cards you own - you can contact them to get a card reissued.|||call the card company and tell them to send u another card|||You have to get your credit report, and as long as you have not gotten any in the last year you do not have to pay for it. If you go to http://www.annualcreditreport.com you are allowed 1 free from each of the 3(TransUnion, Experian, Equifax). You should only pull one now, this way you can pull another credit report from the other companies in a couple of months to review it.





When you get your report it will list the company and a partial number(usually the last 4 digits). You would then contact the credit card company. As long as it is still open and not closed because of inactivity they should be able to find you in the system and send you a new card. If it was closed you would have to re-apply for a new card.

No comments:

Post a Comment