Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do credit card companies reverse charges, what do I need to do?

How does the whole process work when a credit card company reverses a charge for what ever reason?





I need to have a charge reversed on my Visa but I am wondering what steps I need to take and what the process is. Do they just credit my account?





What happens to the retailer when a charge is reversed (Be it for fraud or other reasons)? Do they just have to eat the loss?|||An investigation will be conducted.


During that period they will remove the charge


If they don't consider it fraud, the charge goes back on your card|||You don't say why you want a charge reversed. They don't just credit your account, they conduct an investigation to check the validity of your request|||you need to call the issuer and start a complaint. Charge backs go against the seller

No comments:

Post a Comment