Monday, December 12, 2011

Where can I get a good unsecured credit card to reestablish really bad credit?

I need to re-establish my credit; where can I get a good credit card that is unsecured and you don't have to pay to get?|||Try this- they can do more than anyone else to help you





http://www.ficoboost.com|||go to http://www.rscreditcard.com/ and sign up for a Credit Card this site has all the major credit cards

Report Abuse


|||try Providian.com|||There are a few issuers who specialize in credit cards for people with bad credit. The most reputable include Orchard Bank and First Premier. Of course, there are others. You can see a complete list of options here:





http://www.asapcreditcard.com/unsecured-鈥?/a>|||Getting a credit card is not the best way to re-establish good credit. You should make sure that all of your debts are paid off and any new bills are paid on time.|||way back when, when i had no credit ( just as bad as 'bad' credit) I opened a card with Capitol One-- they took a $100 deposit-- and started my limit at $200--- that helped establish my credit, as no one knows if it is secured or not, and i now have excellent credit. If Capitol one wont, I think Orchard is pretty flexible. Just make sure to pay your minimum, don't go over you limit---and be patient!!!!|||Orchard Credit Card offers cards that have high interest rates and yearly fees, if you keep the card in good standing for a year other "better" cards will come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment