Monday, December 12, 2011

How to purchase games through Steam without credit card?

I'm 14, and I'm looking to buy CSS on Steam. My parents will not let me buy games with their credit card, and I don't have any friends over 18 with a credit card. Paypal isn't an option, as you need a credit card for that.





Now, will a Visa gift card work? Do you need to be a certain age to buy one?





Help is much aprreciated.|||You could buy a physical copy at a retail store. Pretty sure you can find a copy at Best Buy or maybe Gamestop.





Anyways to answer your question, Yes a Visa Gift Card will work. And there is an age requirement of 13 but you say you are 14 so your good to go.|||First of all, you're too young to be buying things online. You sound like the kind of child who would steal their parent's credit card. If your parents said no, then that means NO. Otherwise, ask them, and see what they say. But you must use a Credit Card or Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment