Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I get cash from my credit card without using a cash advance?

I want to buy a car and I have more than enough credit line on my credit card so rather than get a car loan, I want to "charge it" to my 0% credit card for 1 year... can I do this somewhere... like get cash from somewhere or somehow on my credit card? Thanks!|||Ask the dealership if they will take it..........if not no way......|||Credit card companies only give between $0.95-$0.97 to the seller on credit card purchases. Unless you allow the dealership to load up their price to cover this, no way will they allow you to use your credit card. They may not anyway. And you can't get a cash advance at 0%.|||Need a loan online,one need to be careful because there are scammers everywhere.i was in financial mess but due to the scam cases online i was scared to apply until i was introduced to one kelly walsh loan firm by a close friend of mine.then i applied and my loan was transfered to me within 48hours after due processes.so am a living witness to kelly walsh loam company as a genuine loan firm that you can count on any day for prompt loan transaction. you can contact them on KELL_WALSH36@YAHOO.COM|||--


Hi





I am a private loan lender by John Waya, i give certified loans to serious minded individuals and company at an interest rate of 5% with total loan repayment allowed weekly monthly or yearly depending on how you can make repayments if interested email me at mrjohnwaya@gmail.com. We only offer out in: Dollars,Pounds,Euro and Naira only.








INFORMATION'S NEEDED.


Full name:


Gender:


Total Amount Needed:


Time Duration :


Country:


Phone:





Regard,





John Waya


FAST LOAN JUST 48HRS!!! APPLY NOW!!!! NO TIME TO WAIT!!|||WOW$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$鈥?br>

i saw your post on yahoo answer and i decide to help you,I am Ahaji Susi a legitimate and government approved lender, i give out loan that gives you the opportunity to own the asset which you have been longing for. your opportunity to acquire asset without having problem you are save with me.


I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable


beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan. Services


Rendered include,


*Debt Consolidation


*Business Loans


*Personal Loans


Please write back if interested with our interest rate is very low


you can contact me via ahajisusiloaninvestment@yahoo.com if interested get back to us immediately, as it will hasting the delivery of your loan to you|||In the UK I just use Payday Express for my cash advances before my payday - http://www.paydayexpress.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment