Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I pay off my Jcpenney credit card with my major Visa Credit card?

When i go online to pay my Jcpenney card off...It will only let me use a checking account? Is there a way for me to use my major visa card? Can i actually go into the store and use my visa card to pay off my jcpenney card? Also, same thing for my Maurices credit card?|||No, you will need to call your Visa card and do a balance transfer..|||Of course not. That's illegal.





You cannot pay off one credit card with another credit card. Why? Because you're just transferring balances - you're not actually paying back what you owed. Which is the #1 binding agreement you have and that you make every single time you sign your name for a purchase.





Also, it would enable fraud. For example, one card may have a better interest rate, so they use the card for a discount at the store, and "transfer" it to another card that has lower interest.|||Get a cash advance fro your Visa Card.|||Yes. Go to the store

No comments:

Post a Comment