Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I be sure that a credit card processing company is legitimate?

I would like to get a credit card processing service for my business. This is my first time and I am worried that I might end up with a fake company. How can I be sure that a particular credit card processing company is legitimate?|||Do some background research on your prospective credit card processing company. Ask people. Call fellow merchants and ask for their feedback. Most of all, try to get in touch with your Better Business Bureau office and get as much information as you can.


If you want to read more, visit the link below.|||Check their marketing it has to state which aquiring bank they are registered with. If it does not state then they are agents and most likely charge fees to you that you don't need and want. Call greenlightpayments.com they did not push me or force me to signing they gave several options.

Report Abuse


|||If you go with the industry leaders who have been in business for 10 years plus and have thousands of customers then you should be fine. Just do your due dilgence. Check with BBB and do a good google search on the company. www.merchantwharehouse.com is the company I use and have been very happy with

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment