Sunday, December 4, 2011

What happens if a credit card company rejects me because I put in the wrong information by accident?

Hey guys so I applied for the wrong credit card (normal card) from bmo.


Right after I applied for the student credit card, the one I wanted.


If my first application gets rejected, will they automatically reject my second application??|||On your 2nd application, just put a note and let them know that some details are wrong. Include the necessary documents or information to show them. There's no reason for them to reject your 2nd application if u fulfil all the necessary credit card requirements





Hope u this helps u to get your credit card! :)|||I have met similiar problem before, here list of sites http://webbiz1.notlong.com/1AAYvnd

No comments:

Post a Comment