Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ive Lost my Credit Card and called for a new one. Do I need to notify others that I am using a new card?

I lost my credit card and called for a replacement. My credit card is registered with my massage therapist and insurance broker who automatically bill me on a monthly basis. Do I need to contact these individuals and inform them that I am using a new credit card, or will the information automatically be carried over to them?





Thanks.|||You need to notify anyone who automatically bills to that account. The new credit card will have a new number and expiration date which the massage therapist needs to know.|||If you have any recurring payments (auto billing) set up on the lost card, you will need to notify those companies to have them change to the new card.





http://www.low-cost-loan-secrets.com/che鈥?/a>|||The first thing that must do is contact the credit card provider, to block the old credit card


http://creditcard-chase.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment